- Another record order book of £244m following strong order intake in the second quarter
- Good order intake, up 11% to £181m
- Reported revenue up 6%
- Dividend up 7%, reflecting growth in underlying(1) basic earnings per share
- Net debt of £47.0m after £3.7m of net acquisition expenditure
- Acquisition of Motorcycle Engineering Italia (Exnovo) completed in the period and all prior acquisitions performing well, and
- Our progress on diversification across geographies and sectors provides a good platform for continued growth
(1) Excludes specific adjusting items, which comprise amortisation of acquired intangible assets of £1.9m (31 December 2015: £1.7m) and acquisition-related expenditure of £1.1m (31 December 2015: £1.0m). In the prior period, non-recurring income of £1.5m for claims under the Research & Development Expenditure Credit (‘RDEC’) scheme in respect of prior years was also included.