- A record year end order book up 17% to £142m (June 2013: £121m)
- Order intake up 19% to £259m (June 2013: £218m)
- Underlying (1) profit before tax up 8% to £24.6m (June 2013: £22.7m)
- Organic (2) profit before tax up 3% to £23.3m (June 2013: £22.7m)
- Underlying (1) basic earnings per share up 9% to 38.7p (June 2013: 35.4p)
- Net funds up £6.5m to £12.6m (June 2013: £6.1m)
- Full year dividend up 9% to 15.2p per share (June 2013: 14.0p)
- Multi-year engine supply agreement signed with McLaren Automotive in December 2013
- Strong balance sheet and good platform for further growth and expansion
- Outlook remains positive as we approach our centenary year
(1) Excluding specific adjusting items, which comprise amortisation of acquired intangible assets and acquisition costs amounting to £1.1m (2013: £2.0m).
(2) Excluding Ricardo-AEA (£1.3m) for the period up to 8 November 2013. Ricardo-AEA was acquired in the prior year on 8 November 2012.