The Ricardo Powerlink Database contains the most comprehensive collection of powertrain-related material in the world – currently over 250,000 abstracts, with 500 being added each month. The Database also contains detailed engine data, which is fully searchable.
The Powerlink Database is accessed via a secure area on the Ricardo website, and is continually updated.
• Internal combustion diesel and gasoline engines, and alternative powerplants of all sizes – design, development, research, applications.
• Vehicle systems
• Fuels and Lubricants
• Exhaust Emissions and Air Quality
• Noise & Vibration
• Engine & Vehicle Control and Electronics
• Technical journals (250 titles)
• Books & Conference Proceedings
• Published Technical Papers
• Patents and Standards
• Official Legislative Publications
• Manufacturers’ Literature
(Single User) £3,270 per year subscription charge
(2-5 users) £3,800
(6-10 users) £4,470
(10-50 users) £5,700
Global Licence £7,200
*Larger licences can be quoted on request.
Please click here to subscribe to Powerlink
To log in to your Powerlink account, please click here.