SABR allows the assessment of multiple load path regimes defined by time, torque and speed inputs. Complex load paths across any number of gear sets can be modelled and the analysis includes effects of any back driven components. This allows seamless setup of load paths associated with more complex multi-path configurations such as Dual Clutch Transmissions. The method of data input is straightforward with a graphical representation of the transmission clearly showing the proposed load path. The duty cycle can be exported with the gear geometry to allow representative gear design and life optimisation.
- Ability to enter as many loading regimes as required
- No limit to number of gear path combinations
- Simple user interface to allow precise and fast data entry
- Screen click activated load path definition
- Direct duty cycle export with gear geometry