VALDYN / VALKIN training courses are three days long, with two days of VALDYN training followed by one day of VALKIN training. The content of the courses are listed below.
No prior VALDYN / CAMSPRING knowledge is required if the attendee is enrolled for all three days of the training. General knowledge of internal combustion engines is recommended.
Basic VALDYN training (two days):
- Introduction to valvetrain, crankshaft, and drive system simulation and analysis
- Standard and new features of VALDYN
- Step-by-step hands-on model building modules to learn correct model-building practices
- Swing follower training example.
- Gear pair training example
- SOHC training example
- Reduction drive training example
Basic CAMSPRING training (one day):
Introduction to kinematic analysis of valvetrain systems.
Standard and new features of CAMSPRING.
Step-by-step hands-on model building modules to learn correct model-building practices.
No training courses are currently scheduled.