Ricardo US - Detroit/Chicago
The Detroit Technical Center (DTC) resides in Van Buren Township, Michigan. It is conveniently located near to Detroit Metropolitan Airport, between Detroit and Ann Arbor. Nearby one can find urban, suburban and rural settings. It is convenient to excellent school systems and universities. Within a reasonable driving distance, one can find lakes, parks, zoos, casinos and a variety of other entertainment venues.
The Chicago Technical Center (CTC) is based in Burr Ridge, Illinois. Being a suburb of Chicago, it has access to the spectacular day and night life offered there.
We are dedicated to research, design, development and prototyping of internal combustion engines and systems for the vehicle industry, including gasoline, diesel, hybrid and gaseous-fuelled engines of all sizes. Other services include engine and vehicle acoustic development and refinement, systems control/calibration and thermal management. We support NVH refinement, control, emissions and HVAC engineering. New and exciting programs are being worked in the renewable/clean energy arena.
We offer a wide range of benefits, designed to provide individuals with the flexibility to choose the package that best suits their personal needs/requirements.
- Health Insurance options include both a standard PPO or an HMO plan, allowing employees to choose which most adequately provides the care they require. Both types of plans include prescription drug coverage.
- Employees can choose dental and vision coverage if that suits their situation.
- Other insurances available to employees include life insurance and short- and long-term disability and a variety of policies from AFLAC.
- Flexible spending accounts are available for employees to use for both health care and dependent care.
- Ricardo US has a 401(k) retirement savings plan provided through ING.
- We offer a generous paid holiday schedule as well as paid vacation and emergency time.
- Additional offerings include tuition reimbursement, patent awards and candidate referral bonuses.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ricardo US is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Ricardo may store and use information about you regarding your potential employment with us, whether the data is provided by you or a third party (i.e., a reference). This information will be held and used for recruitment purposes only. Any inquiry or request for removal of this information should be addressed to the local HR team.
The HR team will do its best to acknowledge your application within ten (10) days. Candidates qualified for positions will be contacted by a recruiter and relevant information will be passed on to the appropriate hiring manager for consideration. Once we receive a response from the manager, you will be advised accordingly. If you have questions regarding any of US vacancies, please email email@example.com.