Achieving net zero webinar series
This webinar series, hosted in conjunction with Mott MacDonald, shows how your organisation or sector can develop an actionable net zero plan.
In 2020 Ricardo and Mott MacDonald collaborated to develop the Water UK net-zero routemap. This routemap is the first detailed plan to set out how net-zero carbon on operational emissions can be achieved for an entire industrial sector - the UK water industry.
We explore the lessons learned from creating this unprecedented routemap and share Ricardo and Mott MacDonald’s expert knowledge and experience on the elements that must be addressed in a successful net-zero plan.
Videos available on demand:
- How to develop a net-zero plan – lessons from the Water UK routemap
- Reducing demand and energy intensity
- Making the most of bioresources
- Making the most of renewables
- How to handle unavoidable emissions (carbon sequestrations and offsets)
Find out more
For more information about net zero and developing a roadmap.