Prelim Results 2022/23
- A year of continued strong growth and transformation, delivering in line with the Board’s expectations.
- Record order intake up 23% to £522m delivering a record year end order book of £395m.
- Revenue from continuing operations increased by 17%, delivering four consecutive halves of continued growth.
- Underlying operating profit from continuing operations increased by £6m and is on track to double in the five years from FY22 to FY27.
- Environmental and Energy Transition portfolio performed well delivering double digit revenue growth and margin accretion.
- Established Mobility portfolio continued to deliver good order and revenue growth providing resilience and increased visibility.
- Structural changes implemented in the Established A&I business are focused on supporting operating profit performance improvements in FY 2023/24.
- Two high growth high margin acquisitions completed.