Ricardo Quarterly Winter 2022Download issue
- Ricardo news - Latest developments from around the global Ricardo organisation, including a contract to maintain the UK’s Air Quality Emissions Scenario Modelling Tool, support for Toyota’s first UK-based hydrogen light commercial vehicle and a new Superstar of STEM
- A view from Peter Gammon and Juliette Soulard - Universities have a key role to play in meeting industry’s electrification skills shortage
- This much I know - Katie Millard outlines ‘White Van Plan’, a research project investigating how to help small- or medium-sized enterprises make the transition to electric vehicles
- A day in the life - Taylor Lee is getting up to speed for the Ricardo Mobility in 2035 Conference
- The big picture - Ricardo has been chosen to deliver the two and-a-half-year Future Farming Resilience Fund to support the agriculture sector and its workers
- Electric avenues - Edward Hightower, CEO and President Lordstown Motors, discusses the company’s future plans and the challenges of electrification
- Immersion beaters - When TotalEnergies needed a project partner for its immersion cooling technology for batteries, Ricardo was the ideal candidate
- The style counsellor - RQ talks to Maurizio Tancredi about bringing world-class industrial design expertise to Ricardo’s Rimini Technical Centre
- Greener fuels, greener skies - As demand for air travel continues to grow faster than other transport modes, how can aviation solve its decarbonisation conundrum?
- Redefining connectivity on a global scale - Cranfield Aerospace Solutions’ Chief Executive Paul Hutton explains the role of hydrogen in the green aviation revolution
Ricardo Quarterly Winter 2022
Request a new subscription or manage your existing subscription to RQ.