Infrastructure advisory support to de-risk and develop critical infrastructure
We support organisations in addressing bottlenecks and optimising productivity, advancing organisational maturity and competency in delivering programs and projects, and increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of stakeholder engagement. Through working with our experts we support you with accelerating progress and applying proven approaches.
Adapting and optimising infrastructure and managing resources sustainably
We specialise in the advancement of water resource management for government and industry bodies. Using an evidence-based scientific approach, we can develop your water resource management strategies to benefit the environment, whilst boosting agricultural and industrial productivity.
- Business Cases
- Environmental Infrastructure
- Catchment Management
- Renewable Energy
- Circular Economy
Infrastructure investment planning that delivers on customer expectations, meets corporate responsibilities and complies with all mandatory regulations. We provide utility companies and essential service providers with expert advice on how to manage and utilise data to plan for the future.
- Lifecycle Asset Management
- Regulated Utility Planning
- Capital Prioritisation
- O&M Efficiency Improvement
We have an in-depth understanding on the management of non-process related infrastructure within the mining and resource sector. We can improve the reliability of existing operations and assist with water strategy and planning to accommodate future expansion.
- Study Management
- FEED Management
- Owners Engineer
- Water Lifecycle Planning & Cost
- Technical Peer Review
We have a team of experienced professionals capable of assisting government agencies, healthcare and private sector organisations to improve project outcomes, increase organisational competency and enable continual improvement. We provide advisory services to assist at any stage of a project or program of work, with a preference to be there from the start.
- Pre and Post implementation reviews
- Infrastructure program planning and strategy
- Strategic asset management
- Engineering management (including owner's engineer)
- Water catchment management
- Whole of life-cycle program and project management
- Renewable energy
- Circular economy
- Risk management
- Stakeholder and interface management
- Benefits realisation and lessons learnt reviews
- Gateway reviews
- Engagement and change management
This service is offered within the following sectors.